Our Mission as a valued care provider is to cultivate and nurture each customer one prescription, one experience at a time.
Our Vision is . . .
- Fostering a culture of accountability and empowerment through personal development and mentorship
- Focusing on compliance that provides security and integrity for customers and employees
- Maintaining a world class customer service model for complete customer satisfaction
- Consistently building enterprise wide capacity that allows acquired and organic growth with operational efficiencies through system development and process improvements
Our Values are . . .
- Integrity – Acting honestly and ethically in ALL business practices
- Customer – Maintaining and promoting an unwavering commitment to customer needs
- Empowerment – Independently seeking excellence and improvements
- Accountability – Responsibility for individual and collective decisions and results
Who we are:
Currently Medicine Chest Pharmacy has three institutional pharmacies in Texas. The Institutional pharmacies serve the needs of area nursing facilities in Texas. Medicine Chest invests in quality team members to provide the best customer service to all responsible parties, patients, and nursing staff. We know our employees are the key to our success. We look forward to a lasting relationship.
Who we service:
Medicine Chest Pharmacy provides pharmaceutical needs to both assisted senior living (AL), skilled nursing facilities (SNF), long term care facilities, and other institutional care settings across Texas.